1) Enrollment Periods: We enroll children throughout the school year as space becomes available. The main enrollment period for Fall classes is during the months of February for our currently enrolled families and March through June for families who have completed the Application Process, depending upon availability.
2) Admissions Guarantee: There is no guarantee that your child will be admitted to Aspirations School of Learning. The Admission Process is the first step in being considered for placement at Aspirations. You will be notified via telephone if a spot becomes available for your child.
3) Deposit To Hold Placement:
- Toddler, Preschool and Kindergarten Prep Programs: If your child is offered admission to one of these programs at Aspirations School of Learning, you will be asked to place a $500 non-refundable deposit, ($300 Annual Registration Fee PLUS a $200 portion of the first months tuition).
- Bambini and Kindergarten Programs: If your child is offered admission to one of these programs at Aspirations School of Learning, you will be asked to place a non-refundable deposit ($300 Annual Registration Fee PLUS the first month's tuition - see tuition rates for monthly tuition).
4) Kindergarten Age Requirement: Kindergarten applicants are required to be 5 years of age by September 1 of the enrollment year.